Let's have a little brow-wow. Trends can be intimidating and it seems to be brow mania out there. Eyebrows can change a whole look. You can go from Delevingne to drag queen in the stroke of a brush.
Consider how your brows affect your features. Stencil and ombré brows, yet stunning on some, can be overpowering on others. If you are new to the brow game, keep it simple with natural or slightly filled-in brows. Here's how:
- Do not over-shape your eyebrows.
- Lightly brush your brow upwards to enhance the natural shape.
- Apply clear brow gel to keep it in place. I used M.A.C. Cosmetics Brow Set - Clear.
- Do not over-shape your eyebrows. You can remove strays but try keep the natural shape.
- Use a thin, angled brow brush for precision. I used M.A.C. Cosmetic Angled Brow Brush - 208.
- I like to apply a small amount of gel eyeliner in thin strokes to create the illusion of hair where needed. I used M.A.C. Cosmetics Fluidline Brow Gelcreme - Deep Dark Brunette.
- Use a colour the same shade as your hair or a shade lighter.